Charity registration number: 1117907
Beaminster Community Centre Partnership Limited
The location shown on this map is based on the contact address, which may not be the same as where the organisation is based.
What the charity does
Aims and activities
TO MANAGE AND MAINTAIN THE SPORTS FACILITIES AT THE MEMORIAL SPORTS FIELD IN BEAMINSTER AND MAKE THESE FACILITIES AVAILABLE TO THE RESIDENTS IN THE LOCAL AREA.
Types of charitable activity
- Amateur Sport
- Children/young People
- Economic/community Development/employment
- Elderly/old People
- General Charitable Purposes
- Other Charities Or Voluntary Bodies
- People With Disabilities
- Provides Buildings/facilities/open Space
- The Advancement Of Health Or Saving Of Lives
- The General Public/mankind
Where it operates
No website address provided.
- Contact phone: 01308 862083
- Contact address:
5 ST. MARY WELL STREET
Key Finance Numbers
Period ending 31 Jul 2018
Income and expenditure
Annual Return and accounts
|Period Ending||Annual Accounts
|31st July 2018||-||23rd January 2019|
|31st July 2017||-||19th March 2018|
|31st July 2016||-||23rd March 2017|
|31st July 2015||-||9th March 2016|
|31st July 2014||-||22nd April 2015|
|31st July 2013||-||6th December 2013|
|31st July 2012||-||18th February 2013|
|31st July 2011||-||23rd April 2012|
|31st July 2010||26th May 2011||26th May 2011|
|31st July 2009||3rd June 2010||3rd June 2010|
|31st July 2008||-||15th October 2009|
Governance and legal
Date of Registration: Friday 9th February 2007
Company Number: 05882061
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED 20 JULY 2006 AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION DATED 18 JANUARY 2007.
- MRS CAROLYN PAYNE
- GILBERT CHARLES BERRY
- RICHARD GERALD BUGLER
- MARCUS REY CHAMBERS
- JOHN COWIE
- JOHN GROVES
- RODERICK GERALD HANSFORD
- DAVID ERNEST JAGGER PEARSON
- MICHAEL RUNYARD
- COLIN WILLIAM WARNETT
About these results:
These gender categories are generated automatically based on the title and name provided. Except where a gender-specific title is given, these are indicative only, based on common usage of a name. Names that could indicate either gender, but have a strong association with one gender, are indicated with an asterick. Whilst we are unable to amend individual records, feedback on the accuracy of the categorisation is welcome.
Known former trustees includes the names of people and organisations who have been a trustee of the charity since November 2017 but are no longer listed as a trustee. The term 'removed' refers to their removal from the Charity Commission register, and does not imply that that they were removed from the board itself - it could have been that a term of office ended or that they choose to leave. As this is done on exact name matching, we have tried to account for instances where the way a trustee is named has changed; although this is not always accurate.
Object of the charity
3. THE OBJECTS OF THE CHARITY ARE:
(1) TO PROMOTE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE INHABITANTS OF BEAMINSTER WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, RACE OR OF POLITICAL, RELIGIOUS OR OTHER OPINIONS BY ASSOCIATING TOGETHER THE SAID INHABITANTS AND TH,E LOCAL AUTHORITIES, VOLUNTARY AND OTHER ORGANISATIONS IN A COMMON EFFORT TO ADVANCE EDUCATION AND TO PROVIDE FACILITIES IN THE INTERESTS OF SOCIAL WELFARE FOR RECREATION AND OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATIONS WITH THE OBJECTS OF IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS,OF LIFE OF THE SAID INHABITANTS;
(2) TO ESTABLISH OR SECURE THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A COMMUNITY CENTRE (HEREINAFTER CALLED "THE CENTRE" AND TO MAINTAIN AND MANAGE THE SAME (WHETHER ALONE OR IN CO-OPERATION WITH ANY LOCAL AUTHORITY OR PERSON OR BOD,Y) IN FURTHERANCE OF THESE OBJECTS.
Other names the charity uses
The charity is not known by any other names
Similar nearby charities (experimental)
See this information about the charity on the Charity Commission website.