Charity registration number: 310361Date of registration: 23 Jul 1964
THE CRAWFORD EDUCATIONAL TRUST (WETHERDEN)
The location shown on this map is based on the contact address, which may not be the same as where the organisation is based.
Aims and activities
See Classification No change from last year
Object of the charity
1. THE TRUSTEES SHALL FIRST DEFRAY OUT OF THE INCOME OF THE CHARITY THE COST OF MAINTAINING THE PROPERTY OF THE CHARITY...AND ALL THE PROPER COSTS, CHARGES AND EXPENSES OF AND INCIDENTAL TO THE ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT OF THE CHARITY. 2. TO PROMO,TE THE EDUCATION (INCLUDING PHYSICAL TRAINING) OF PERSONS WHO ARE RESIDENT IN THE PARISH OF WETHERDEN AND WHO ARE IN NEED OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. (PLEASE SEE SCHEME FOR DETAILS).
Where it operates
Period ending 31 Mar 2017
No website address provided.
- Contact name: FREDERICK RICHARD COOKE
- Contact phone: 01359 240253
Similar nearby charities (experimental)
Other names the charity uses
- SCHOOL CHARITY OF THE REVEREND WILLIAM HENRY CRAWFORD
Types of charitable activity
Governance and legal
SCHEME DATED 12TH MARCH 1993
- MR FREDERICH RICHARD COOKE
- MRS JANICE FRANCES TIDMARSH
Known former trustees
- CHRISTOPHER HOOD (Removed April 2018)
- REV DAVID JAMES SWALES (Removed November 2017)
About these results:
These gender categories are generated automatically based on the title and name provided. Except where a gender-specific title is given, these are indicative only, based on common usage of a name. Names that could indicate either gender, but have a strong association with one gender, are indicated with an asterick. Whilst we are unable to amend individual records, feedback on the accuracy of the categorisation is welcome.
Known former trustees includes the names of people and organisations who have been a trustee of the charity since November 2017 but are no longer listed as a trustee. The term 'removed' refers to their removal from the Charity Commission register, and does not imply that that they were removed from the board itself - it could have been that a term of office ended or that they choose to leave. As this is done on exact name matching, where the way a trustee is named on the register has changed, this will result in the trustee being recorded as removed and then added with the new name. We will investigate ways to reduce the occurance of this happening through intelligent matching.
Income and expenditure
Annual Return and accounts
|Period Ending||Annual Accounts
|31st March 2017||-||26th September 2017|
|31st March 2016||-||6th September 2016|
|31st March 2015||-||14th May 2015|
|31st March 2014||-||4th August 2014|
|31st March 2013||-||17th November 2013|
|31st March 2012||-||9th May 2012|
|31st March 2011||-||13th August 2011|
|31st March 2010||-||2nd August 2010|
|31st March 2009||-||16th October 2009|
|31st March 2008||-||31st July 2008|
|31st March 2007||-||21st August 2007|
|31st March 2006||-||28th November 2006|
|31st March 2005||-||30th August 2005|
|31st March 2004||-||9th July 2004|
See this information about the charity on the Charity Commission website.